Services are currently offered in Albuquerque, NM, based at Armada Therapy.
6400 Jefferson St NE Suite 102 Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Aphasia following stroke or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Cognitive communication disorders
- Hearing-related communication disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder in adults and children
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Alternative communication (AAC) for acquired communication disorders (resulting from stroke, TBI, or other neurological condition(s))
I am a bilingual provider and provide service in English and American Sign Language.
If you would like to be evaluated for therapy, you can get in touch using the contact form below.
If you have general questions, you may get in touch by using this contact form. If you have a referral from your provider, you may fax it to Armada Therapy at 505-214-5030 with "ATTN: Speech" in the subject line.