Services are currently offered in Albuquerque, NM at One Sun Centre.
100 Sun Ave NE Suite 650 Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Aphasia following stroke or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Cognitive communication disorders
- Acquired motor speech disorders such as dysarthria and apraxia of speech, including related to Parkinson's Disease.
- LSVT LOUD for Parkinson's
- Hearing-related communication disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder in adults and children
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Alternative communication (AAC) for acquired communication disorders (resulting from stroke, TBI, or other neurological condition(s))
I am a bilingual provider and provide service in English and American Sign Language.
If you would like to be evaluated for therapy, you can get in touch using the contact form below.
For established patients, please click here to access the secure patient portal.
Teletherapy services are available for individuals throughout the state of New Mexico. If you're interested, select a date that might work for you and we can arrange an appointment.
Currently I am able to accept the following coverage:
- NM Medicaid
- Western Sky Community Care
I am also able to acept self-pay, and can provide a superbill if you would like to seek insurance reimbursement.
If you have out of network benefits, I can file claims as a courtesy for your insurnace to reimburse you directly.
If you have general questions, you may get in touch by using this contact form. If you have a referral from your provider, you may fax it to Oso Therapy at 844-410-8875.